the internet is so vast that i always appreciate getting a few pointers to the stuff that's really worthwhile to check out. i want to give back a little and also reflect more on what brings me joy, so here we go:
- GDS.FM Zurich based 24/7 alternative music station featuring local and international artists, DJs and labels. I listen to it almost every day.
- China's Underground Music Is Weirder Than You Think YouTube documentary about China's underground music scene (20 min)
- A playlist to feel like you're inside a Hopper painting I've been getting into a specific type of playlists with names such as "studying like a scholar in the baroque period (playlist)" or "an hour of relaxing sponge bob music" or "you're high on mushrooms in the viking age, the gods are everywhere (playlist)". This David Hopper one is particularly nice, it gives me Twin Peak vibes too. YouTube (50 min)
- Vegan Tantanmen (Ramen Recipe) I made this recently and I'm glad I bought all of the special ingredients because now I can make simple Tantan Ramen variations even during lunch breaks. YouTube (6 min)
- Budget Bytes: Vegan Recipes I don't cook much by recipes anymore but the vegan recipes on here closely resemble what I usually cook at home. So this is a great reference when I want to use up what's in my pantry!
mind & body
- Replacing Social Media with Micro-Journaling YouTube video (14 min)
- one sec iOS App that locks any addictive app behind breathing exercises, intention setting, etc.
- Power Vinyasa Flow YouTube video (20 min)
- Gucci Spring/Summer 2023 (Full Show) I'm not that deeply into fashion, but I really enjoyed the artistic premise and performance of this show. YouTube video (16 min)